GVH Aerospace’s own systems trials and development helicopter platform, G-NSYS, is an Airbus H135 T1 with a full Single Pilot IFR EASA Type Certificate. Our EASA Part 21J and Subpart P approvals, integrated with the flight test capabilities from Nova Systems UK, provides a turnkey systems development and demonstration service geared towards achieving your project outcomes. The H135 platform has the following advantages:
- Twin engine – in order to comply with EASA Performance Class 1 requirements and provide the maximum available operational flexibility
- Single Pilot IFR – to maximise crewing flexibility and reduce sortie loss due to poor weather
- Available Cabin Area – maximum flat cabin space from pilot back to rear fuselage doors, allowing the fitment of a wide variety of trials equipment and flight test instrumentation along with any operating personnel
- Lowest direct operating costs in its category – restricts your helicopter trials' flying costs
Our team of design engineers, together with Nova Systems UK’s expert instrumentation professionals with experience drawn from rotary wing projects across both military and civil projects, will provide a broad range of flight test instrumentation parameters, that will ensure every second of flight produces the data you need. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Position data
- Flight parameters
- Database information
- Cockpit videos
- Equipment data drawn from either dedicated ARINC links or 1553 databus.
More importantly we will ensure that all of your recording requirements are met in order to achieve the requirements of your system development trials and demonstration activity.