In the hyper-competitive helicopter transportation and aerial work sector, operators are under increasing market pressures to maximise asset utilisation. Concerns include differentiating services, responding to rapidly changing market demands, complying with regulatory requirements, minimising costs and maximising the range of missions that the helicopters can undertake. Helicopters are ideal for multi-role missions and the key to maximising the asset utilisation lies in the ability to rapidly configure the helicopter for different roles such as oil and gas transportation, aeromedical evacuation, aerial work, search and rescue, and VIP transport.
To help helicopter operators meet these challenges, GVH Aerospace offers EASA and CASA approved solutions with optional dual approval. We are adept at working with bilateral aviation regulations to provide innovative solu-tions with local airworthiness approvals. We understand the operational tempo of helicopter operations and the requirements of some of the largest helicopter fleet operators in the world, and we leverage off our experience to provide the most effective solutions efficiently.
Our people combine technical skills with an in-depth understanding of the helicopter market. We provide the same quality service whether it is a one-off modification or a fleet upgrade, working with helicopter operators and their preferred MRO centres to deliver solutions tailored to their needs.
With 3 global design centres, we provide continuous time-zone coverage with the convenience of being in the same geographic region as our customers, whether it is in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific or Oceania, providing solutions in the following areas:
- Oil and gas cabin reconfigurations
- VIP interiors
- Inflight Entertainment Systems
- Passenger Services including In-Seat Power
- Avionics Upgrades including Satellite Communications, Enhanced Vision Systems and ADS-B
- Permanent and Role-Change Aeromedical Conversions
- Search & Rescue and Medevac Conversions
- Searchlights and Electro-Optic Surveillance Systems
- Police Mission Systems and Tactical Communications
- Parapublic Tactical Modifications including Snier Bars and Rappel/Fast Rope Attachments
- Night Vision Cockpit Lighting
- Ballistic Protection
- Underslung Cargo Modifications including Dual Cargo Hooks
- Human External Cargo
- Geophysical Survey Modifications and Equipment Poles