Some of the biggest hurdles to installing equipment onto aircraft and helicopters are proving capability, demonstrating compliance to regulatory standards and obtaining regulatory approval. The airborne environment is one of the most demanding, and compliance with regulatory requirements often requires ground and flight testing.
GVH Aerospace offers a turnkey solution for equipment testing, qualification and approval for aeronautical use. Our engineering teams are not only expert designers, but they also have a comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and the means to demonstrate compliance.
We can provide laboratory testing through to flight testing onboard our Airbus H135 flight test and demonstration helicopter, with a full turnkey service to help our customers prove their systems and achieve speed-to-market.
Our full range of equipment qualification and approval services include:
- Equipment Assessment
- Equipment Qualification Testing
- DO-178 Software Assurance
- DO-254 Complex Electronic Hardware Assurance
- Aircraft Level Equipment Approval (enabling EASA Form 1 issue)
- DO-160 Environmental Qualification Testing
- Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility Testing
- Structural Static & Dynamic Testing
- Flammability Testing
- Flight Test and Demonstration