The ability to successfully complete the aircraft mission depends on a combination of skills and equipment. We are experts in the design of products and equipment for quick aircraft role-change or permanent conversions. Over the last 30 years, our solutions have withstood the test of time, being operated daily in some of the harshest and most demanding environments in the world. Whether it is our aeromedical products that have been in use daily to save lives onboard a dedicated air ambulance or a rapid role-change helicopter operating in a search and rescue role, we provide a suite of aeromedical and search and rescue products that are designed with usability and cost effectiveness in mind.
Our products are compatible with multiple aircraft and helicopter types, preserving your investment if you operate mixed fleets. Our equipment is used onboard the most commonly used fixed-wing and helicopter types, and is designed to facilitate rapid role change out in the field and away from the maintenance base.
Our full range of product solutions include:
- AeroStretcher® Aviation Stretcher System Compatible with Multiple Aircraft and Helicopter Types
- Multi-Fit Equipment Mounting Systems for Helicopters, Transport Aircraft and General Aviation Aircraft
- Medical Cabinets
- Oxygen and Medical Equipment Mounting Systems
- Fully Motorised and Electronically Controlled Stretcher Loading Devices
- Wet Decks and Sea Trays for Helicopters
Our patent-pending AeroStretcher® Mk IV Modular Aviation Emergency Medical System (EMS) provides a mix-and-match capability to rapidly convert an aircraft or helicopter, from an utility or passenger transport role into an air ambulance.