GVH Aerospace provides a turnkey equipment qualification and assessment service to help OEM with development, qualification and approval for airborne use. With our in-house design engineers, discipline experts and partner test houses, our equipment qualification and assessment service is scalable and can be tailored to meet our customers’ needs to best suit the certification requirement.
We are able to assess and qualify commercial off-the-shelf or militarised equipment for civil aircraft use, and provide our own Airbus H135 helicopter as a flight test and demonstration platform for system development and assessment.
Our capabilities include:
- Equipment Assessment
- Equipment Qualification Testing
- DO-160 Environmental Qualification Testing
- DO-178 Software Assurance
- DO-254 Complex Electronic Hardware Assurance
- Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility Testing
- Aircraft Level Equipment Approval
- Facilitation of EASA Production Release Approval of Equipment (EASA Form 1)
- Production Release Approval of COTS Equipment with CASA Form 1
- Equipment Development and Demonstration on our Airbus H135 Flight Test and Demonstration Platform