GVH Aerospace's Response to COVID-19
- Mar 20, 2020
COVID-19 has been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation and as part of the Nova Group, GVH Aerospace has taken considered actions to protect our people from the evolving global situation of the spread of COVID-19. As a global business, the health and well being of our people, their families, our clients and our community is our first priority.
Across our offices globally, we have adopted official government alerts and guidance regarding travel, self- isolation and business continuity practices and taken additional steps to minimise the potential impact.
Within our operating sites, our response is ahead of the national Government guidance, and has been implemented to ensure our business remains at the forefront of this complex situation. We are committed to sustaining business operations and this is key to the resilience of our client network and employment community.
We have implemented additional measures in alignment with Government guidance include:
- Suspension of all travel to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Iran, Northern Italy and South Korea
- Suspension of travel between office locations
- Immediate isolation of staff exposed to suspected close contact
- Mandatory 14-day self-isolation for any staff returning home from abroad
- Reduced staffing of our offices for essential services, or staffed on a controlled roster basis, enabling in-office social distancing
- Implementation of Work-From-Home measures
- Suspension of employer-initiated social or non-work-related gatherings in affected locations or region
- Limitation of face-to-face meetings at our sites to <6 persons
- Site visitor screening and control measures
We are continuing to work with our suppliers to monitor any potential disruptions to our supply chain as the situation develops.
« Back to newsroom